Sunday, March 18, 2007

We had such a FUN weekend! I don't know why but Nathan took almost the entire day off on Saturday and played with us. It was the best! We went to a little going away party for some friends and got to experience real IRISH food - corned beef and cabbage! Nathan loves that stuff. I don't know - for some reason the uncooked look gets to me. =) On the way back to the car the girls had SO much fun squishing there feet in the slush. We ran to Lowes and we LOVE that place. Oh - to have money! We did buy a little plastic shelf to give me more food storage room. I'm really wanting to tackle that!
When we got home we took the girls outside to build a snowman. I HAD to take advantage of having Nathan! Who knows! This could be our last snow of the season!Anika was in HEAVEN. I couldn't get her to hold still for very many pictures she - was WAY to busy! I'll post some pictures below.
We had our friends Richard, Sumer, and JJ and their kids over for dinner tonight. We love them and had a blast! We are so SAD that Sumer and Richard and JJ and Lewis won't be here much longer! =( We will definitely miss them.
And NOW we are just relaxing. Well actually - I'm writing this and Nathan is dozing on the chair next to me. I love him. He can sleep ANYWHERE and I think it's so cute! This promises to be a great week! Nathan is on spring break and even though he will still be studying I know we'll get to see him more! Hooray! We might even go on a mini trip this weekend!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your snow looks so pretty! We are loving our amazing spring days here in Idaho. Kinda hoping that we don't get another snow storm---but hey, the snow is so much fun!!! We had to look twice to see where Nathan's legs were. His pants blend in with the snow =)

mindy said...

Glad you were able to get out in the snow. Looks like fun. Where are JJ & Lewis moving to?

Tim and Amy said...

now that is a cute snowman! enjoy the break nathan! mine just ended & it flew by way too fast!

Tim and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{B}dreamy said...

I just love having the hubby around, too! I hope your Spring Break is better than ours!