Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Fathers and Mother's day!

So - I just realized I never posted anything for Mother's day and here we are at Father's day! I am blessed with such wonderful parents and that includes my in-laws. I am so thankful for their friendships and their love. We love you guys so much!

I am also very blessed to have a wonderful husband who also happens to be the most amazing daddy ever! Our girls ADORE him. I'm so glad that he takes the time to play with them and cuddle on them.

I took the girls to get him some treats on Saturday and then we made him some pictures and stuff. I told Anika that she couldn't tell him about the treats because they were a surprise for him on Father's day. SO - we went to his school that evening to pick him up. Nathan had told Anika that when we came to get him they could come inside so we went in and found his classroom. He had a room all to himself and Anika was in heaven. There were huge white boards for her to color on. As she's drawing she tells him that she colored a picture for his Father's day and "guess what! We got treats for you for your Father's day!" Thanks Anika! =)

Anyway - Happy late Father's day to all the Dads and Grandpas in my life! Love you!

I know these aren't the best pictures ever - but they are cute of the girls hanging out with their daddy.


"Hahaha - I am a great father - aren't I?!!"

No comments: