Tuesday, October 24, 2006

We had a really busy day today! Good grief. I feel like I've had errands GALORE lately! Oh well. It's always fun to go to Target. On Tuesdays my friend teaches a singing class that I take the girls to. Keslie usually loves it - but today she was a BEAR. I don't think she feels good. We went to the library later on and as we were leaving I asked Anika what she wanted for dinner - she said "um, french fries. I want to go to McDonald's house." I couldn't resist so we went. It was a huge disappointment!! They have started charging for their water cups! What the heck?! I was so annoyed. We also ran to the post office. As I was loading Keslie up in the car Anika was just staring at a tree and finally she asked "where IS all the leaves mommy? Did they fall down?" She was so concerned. Winter is coming way too fast and I am already feeling colder than I did last year. Not a good sign. Who knows - we may end up in Arizona yet. Anyway - we are home and the girls are in bed now. I was going to go to the grocery store but I am tired of going and besides that I got season 3 of 24 at the library. I'm starting it TONIGHT!! Could I BE anymore excited?

I love Nathan. We are just such DORKS! We were joking around in the kitchen and then we started pretend karate/matrix fighting in the kitchen. It went on for a good 10 minutes! I was laughing so hard by the end that my sides hurt! It's so fun to be married. =)

Well - off to see what dilemma my HERO Jack Bauer is going to find himself in this time. I am going to CRY if they kill off Tony or Michelle. I guess I'll just have to watch and see! Till next time...

7 comments:

mindy said...

Brit, did you get some shoes yet? You can't wear flip flops this winter. :) Last winter was very mild. We also love 24. Have fun watching.

Brittanie said...

Haha!! Nope - I'm still wearing my sandalls! I can't find any boots that aren't HUGE around my calves. Any suggestions?

mindy said...

No suggestions. I actually don't wear boots, just close toed shoes. It's better than bare feet!

Anonymous said...

hey b dog. how are ya? I hope fabulous. we havent talked for a while. have fun with 24. till christmas! woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

oops I accidently put from T my b. Oh it snowed pretty bad here today

The Richins Family said...

i got some boots from savers down here in arizona, i don't know what they have there by you...but i found some steve madden boots that i LOVE! they are black and i do wear them all the time. if you get boots, where socks with them, not the peds one. i wear them to church and love to wear them! good luck finding them. i know khols' has some good sales too

Brittanie said...

Well - I found some boots that actually fit around my calves at Famous Footwear. I'm still debating on whether or not I can pull them off. =) We'll see!