Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!

I hope that you had a PERFECT day and that you know how much we love you!!

Thank you for being such a loving dad and husband. You are the sweetest, nicest, funniest, most good-lookin' guy in the whole world. I'm so lucky that I can call you mine. I LOVE YOU!!!

From Anika (she sang this all day):
Have a happy birthday you - oo
and we'll have a great day too - oo
Everybody play
cause it's daddy's special day!
Happy Birthday!
BLOW OUT THE CANDLES!

(Straight from Blue's clues) Haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday nath! and freak anika is so dang dolly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! Did you get the email I sent? I was hoping you still use that address. I hope it was happy! You look good and you have a beautiful family! Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I haven't been on for a few days. Happy belated birthday Nathan! You'll be a geezer like me in no time!