Monday, September 11, 2006

I love 2 year olds!

Okay - we all know that 2 year olds can be a little rough at times. They throw tantrums, they have issues with sharing and hitting and pushing, they are bossy and opinionated and good grief! You have to potty train them! But I just have to say that I think this age is the BEST! I'm having such a tender day for Anika. She is two and like I said - it can be a little rough at times - but there is nothing better than watching her play pretend with her little people or tuck in her dolls (or whatever she is taking care of at the moment) or just listening to her talk. Holy cow! When did she learn to do that?! Time is going so fast and she says the cutest things! And her little voice is so cute! She came up to me earlier and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and asked "Mom, how are you?!" It's those everyday sweet little moments that make going through "the terrible 2's" TOTALLY worth it!! I can't get enough of my 2 year old.

No comments: