I've been reprimanded! I was tagged FOREVER ago but never got around to it and then I FORGOT (gasp!!)! Afton has just reminded me - SO, without further ado, here is ME in a nutshell! =)
I've been tagged by both Susan and Jill to post 7 random facts about myself - so here goes! AND - I'm going to do my best to shock and amaze!
1. I am about to own up to several bad habits such as: heal picking, nail biting, lip picking, nose picking, zit popping, AND to Nathan's chagrin - gum poking. Are you sufficiently grossed out by me? No? WELL, what if I told you that I have no qualms about picking OTHER peoples heals, nails, and zits? I have to know them pretty well though. Does that make me a little less disgusting?
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE babies. Seriously - how can I ever be done having kids?
3. I do NOT miss high school. I miss the people - but not that time in my life. Thank goodness for Mandi!
4. I love hanging out with myself. =) I really love to be social and have friends but I really don't mind going shopping or out to eat by myself or just sitting home and reading or something.
5. I can be really bashful.
6. I like to always have a book that I'm reading.
7. I like my house to be CLEAN.
AND tagged by Jenny
Jobs I've held:
1. Subway sandwich artist - AND A DANG GOOD ONE AT THAT!!
2. Customer service representative at AXXESS Technologies
3. Sonic Carhop
4. Dental office - sterilization tech, front office odd job girl
5. Front office person at a dental office in Tucson
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. A hotel - any hotel! minus the kids.
2. To visit a friend. Sumer? JJ? - are you guys ready for us yet?? =) Haha!
3. The Beach
I would say AZ or ID but a weekend is just not long enough for that!! =)
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Chick Flicks
2. Lord of the Rings - I can't get enough of the elf and his arrows!! =)
3. The Count of Monte Cristo
4. The Emperor's New Groove
5. Veggie Tales Silly Song Countdown
6. GOOD GRIEF! Let me just put you out of your misery and tell you that I LOVE movies and if we keep going with this you'll still be reading at midnight! =) It's a good think there isn't a question about books!
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Ice-cream - CHOCOLATE ice-cream - pretty much on a daily basis. I love that stuff.
2. Massages and pedicures. Unfortunately I don't get to indulge in this pleasure too often.
3. Girl's nights out
5. Friends the TV show
6. The song - BABY GOT BACK. Seriously - it is so much fun but I can't even listen to it anymore because I feel so guilty. Have you ever listened to the words in that song?? YIKES!
Places I Have Lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Greenville, NC
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Tucson, AZ
5. West Hartford, CT
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1.Gosh - he's cute and tons of fun! Watch. I'll probably end up marrying him. =)
Places I have Been on Vacation?
1. California - who hasn't?
4. New Mexico
5. I consider our move across country to be a vacation! We did a lot of fun things on the way.
6. Cancun, MX
7. All over New England
4. macaroni and tomato juice
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Apologize - it never, ever fails
Websites I visit (almost daily)
2. Google reader - everyone's blogs
Best 1st kiss landmarks.
Um - I don't really get this question. Am I supposed to choose the most romantic place I had a first kiss??
Places I'd Rather Be right now
2. Watching Lost
3. On a date with Nathan
And there you go! I'd love to hear about you if you feel up to it! See ya!