Thursday, February 01, 2007

It gets me every time!!

I just watched a little bit of "The Notebook". Most romantic movie ever!!! Anyway - I'm laughing now because I just looked down and noticed that my shirt is covered in tears. What a bawl baby I am!!
I'm excited to see "Because I said so" this weekend! I'm going on a girl's night out! Nathan has a test on Monday so he will have his nose in his notes all weekend. We are pretty excited for some of this years entertainment.

Top 3 -

SPIDERMAN 3
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3

AND

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS!!

I can't wait to read that book!! There has been much debate with friends and family and it will be fun to see if any of our theories are correct! I'm a little bummed though. The lady at Barnes and Noble said that she thought it was being published in April. What a let down!!

This past month I read Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte(so-so), East of Eden by John Steinbeck(loved it), Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte(loved it!) and Second Glance by Jodi Picoult (couldn't put it down). I love to read!! Any recommendations? Tonight I am starting Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Ann See (Lee??) for book club. I've heard it's really good and it sounds like something I would enjoy.

Well, we are off to the post office!! Have a great Thursday!!

No comments: