Nathan got the girl's little boxes of chocolates and they were so excited!! I tried to get Keslie to hold it and smile but all she could think about was CHOWING down. So far today has been pretty normal. We were going to deliver cookies to friends today but it has been raining ICE all day. We will just have to do late deliveries.
I am such a sap and LOVE love songs. I love youtube because you can find just about any music video that you want. Anyway - I was thinking about some of my favorite songs and looked up the music videos for them. OH MY GOSH! Most of them are pretty darn cheesy. AND THE HAIR!! Holy cow. Here is a list of a few of my all time favorite love songs. If you feel like checking out the video just click on the link!
1. You're The Inspiration - Chicago - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T18LDxhk0h4
2. When I See You Smile - Bad English - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTPZeo3Lps
3. Making Love Out of Nothing At All - Air Supply - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRC2clAvT9c
4. When I Look Into Your Eyes - Firehouse - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrB8Ykx1lRk
5. Truly - Lionel Ritchie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWdcwwYvWi0
6. Beautiful - Jim Brickman/Wayn Brady - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS9GH8XX3Ew
The last one doesn't have any goofy hairdos but it is a great song. I hope that you all had a very happy LOVE FILLED day!! Nathan - I love you.