Monday, April 01, 2013

Thanksgiving & Girlfriends

We are so thankful to have such good friends to celebrate the holidays with! We had quite the feast. I think there were 15 pies! YIKES! It was such a great day. 

The girls made a thankful turkey. My favorite feather was the one Nathan wrote after I had lost my cool about something. 
"I'm thankful for Britt's love and patience." Haha! 

Anika made these cute little turkeys for each member of our family. 

Here are a bunch of food pictures. We had SO much! One regular turkey, one fried turkey, one ham, about one million sides, and 15 pies! 
I was pretty proud about the way my lemon meringue pie looked:











The kiddos: 
Keslie, Paxton, Katie, Brenan, Sawyer, Anika, Porter, Jerdan, and Layton
The big people:
Ken, Kim, Britt, Nathan, Audrey, and Garron



Panera and Breaking Dawn 2
So. Much. Laughing. That night was epic. 



No comments: