Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter Sunday Pictures

Easter Sunday was such a wonderful day. I'm so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and that he selflessly gave his life for all of us so that we can live again after we die and be with our loved ones forever. 

My heart is full to bursting as I look at these pictures. I am so thankful for these sweet children. I don't know how I got so lucky to be their mom but I'm not complaining! =) I'm so grateful for the Plan of Salvation and to know that I can be with my family forever. 

Anika

 Keslie

Brenan

Sawyer was sleeping so we didn't get a complete sibling shot. Bummer. 

Little miss Sawyer - love that big mouth grin! 


1 comment:

Brittney said...

Oh STOP it miss soybean for being so dang cute!!! She is a perfect mix of all the other kids!!:) such beautiful kids and love their Easter outfits!!!