Friday, April 20, 2007

Mr. Sun


I've been shamelessly singing the Barney song - 'Mr. Sun, sun Mr. golden Sun - please shine down on me!' all day today! It is a beautiful day!! We went to the park and the kids ran wild. Such fun. I met two of the nicest girls at the park. One is from Japan and the other from Germany. It was so fun to talk to them. I gave them my phone number so hopefully we can become good friends. They both have little boys about Keslie's age. Towards the end my friend Rachel showed up with her little girl, Annalise. That was a pleasant surprise! After everyone left, I pushed the girls on the swings for awhile and then we collected some pine cones so that we can make bird feeders. =) I don't know if we got any that will work but we are going again tomorrow so we can look for more. =)

Nathan is going to be studying like a maniac for the next little while. He wants to stay ahead of the game so that we can go camping over Memorial weekend and maybe do a couple other fun things. Hopefully it all works out!

Anyway - here are a couple pictures from our park excursion today - I didn't take very many! Oops!



3 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Great, now that song's going to be in my head all day! Bah! What's worst yet is that it's raining and such a song as that is a true oxymoron!

Such cute girls... both are very special, as I'm sure they would agree! Haha. :)

Shaun and April Payne said...

I guess I am glad I don't tknow the Barney song yet. Of course you can add my blog to your link list. Have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

cute girls!!!!!!!!!