Saturday, November 18, 2006





Today Nathan and I finally got to go to the Boston, MA Temple and we had such a great experience! The temple truly is the Lord's house and I feel spiritually revived having been there. This past week has been so BLAH for me and it was like a weight was lifted today. I'm so grateful for the peace and love that is felt there and for the knowledge that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me no matter what and in spite of me.




Afterwards we ran into our friends, Jenn and Jaska and went to lunch at the RED ROBIN. I always like that place but on days when I am having a serious craving for a hamburger I REALLY love it! Nathan tried their Gingerbread shake and it is fabulous! It tastes just like a gingerbread cookie! Anyway - that was tons of fun.

Whenever we have to get cross with Anika her new thing to say is "Don't be mad for me!" It's hard to stay mad! Keslie is starting to get good at pretending. She feeds her baby a bottle and she pretends to eat from the play kitchen set in her room - she makes the smacking sounds and everything! And she is totally into dancing right now. She turns in circles and jumps. Nathan got her to say PLEASE on Thursday - but we haven't gotten anything since.

I'm getting SO excited for Thanksgiving! This will be my first time making a turkey and I think I've found what should be an absolutely FABULOUS roast turkey recipe. I'll let you know how it goes! We are having our friends Jim and Rachel over for dinner. Since we don't have family close by we have to adopt friends. =)

Well - see ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that, that you live on the east coast where traveling from state to state takes less time that driving across Arizona! How neat that you got to the Boston temple.
We are so sad that there won't be any Kivetts here for Thanksgiving, That hasn't happened ever! It will leave one big empty hole. Although, I don't know what Kelyns plans are, Hopefully she can come. We need Kivett representation!

Anonymous said...

tell your husband his old friend Steve Whitener says hi and that you two have a beautiful family. Are you planning on heading down to the valley for Christmas. If so, have Nathan contact me for lunch. bosshog1978@hotmail.com