Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We got a little pre-Valentine's day surprise! SNOW!
You can't see it in these pictures but it was there. And the snowflakes were big and beautiful. It was gone the next day but we enjoyed it for a minute. 

 I took the girls out of school early the Monday before V-day so that we could bake and decorate dozens of sugar cookies! We had fun delivering them later that night for FHE. In keeping with tradition we didn't deliver all the plates we had planned to deliver though. Oh well. =)

My little love bugs






Nathan and I got to go on a fun date to Del Friscos (which is delicious but a little to fancy for me!) and then we went and saw The Vow. Which was boring. I think we are the only people in the world that didn't like it though!


I didn't get any pictures but we had heart shaped pancakes and strawberry syrup for breakfast and the kids each got a little box of chocolates and love notes from us. They had quite the stack of love letters for us too! I'm so grateful I got to spend the day of love with those I love best - my kids and my husband! 

No comments: