Monday, January 02, 2012

October

October started off with another fun visit from Granana and Papa! The kids each got a new Build-a-Bear animal. I liked that the official name Brenan chose for his puppy is DOG. Haha! We love it when they visit! Here is Papa loving on Kes!

And Granana and Papa with the kids
My sweet little Keslie turned 6! Here she is with her special birthday cereal. She was so kind and shared with everyone.
I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was fun! It's never too late to start!

20 questions* : answered by Keslie age 6

1. What is your favorite color? Purple and pink
2. What is your favorite toy? I like to play with my roller blades, her Kachooz, Littlest Pet Shops and stuffed animals.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries and blueberries and blackberries and raspberries.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Phineas and Ferb
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Ham sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? My ruffle shirt with sparkles and my boots. And my scarf.
7. What is your favorite game? Tag!
8. What is your favorite snack? Candy. <----What?!!
9. What is your favorite animal? A kitten.
10. What is your favorite song? Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam.
11. What is your favorite book? I like Ivy and Bean.
12. Who is your best friend? Anika
13. What is your favorite cereal? Reeses Puffs or "Balls" as they like to call them.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play at the park!
15. What is your favorite drink? Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My blankies
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Bean burritos with "brocamoli"
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a Mommy. =)

She got some fun stuff for her birthday!


Brenan and I went and ate lunch with her at school. She was SO excited to see us there!

Our cakes are never fancy but my kids LOVe them because they get to choose out the flavor and help frost and put on the sprinkles and candles. Which is why there almost always too many candles!! =)


She had a Littlest Pet Shop party and I am lame and hardly took any pictures. We are so lucky to have Keslie in our family. She is kind and helpful and funny and smart. She loves to play and put on make up. I can't believe she's 6!!
For Nathan's birthday we made him a fried ice-cream cake because he loves fried ice cream! These kids love their daddy! For his birthday date we met up with Steve and Mandi for some fajitas! I love this man and still feel overwhelmed with gratitude that he's mine.

Here they are at the trunk or treat: a dragon, a cat, and "spider girl".
Hahahahahahaha! We never looked better. The bishop thought his shirt said "Where's the beer?" instead of beef.

Our pumpkins.

No comments: