Monday, September 29, 2008

It was my birthday - did you know??

I guess Nathan announced it for the world by posting that lovely baby picture of me! It is awfully cute if I do say so myself but it doesn't even COMPARE to the cuteness that is my 27 year old self. See for yourself:



See?? See???! Okay - I'm just kidding. Never before have I felt more UN-CUTE. =) We didn't have time for a birthday cake on my actual birthday so Nathan and the girls made this the day after which totally works for me because it stretches my birthday over a couple days rather than just one. =) I spent my day picking up our car from the shop, getting my teeth cleaned (I have the handsomest dentist ever!), going to Red Robin and getting my free burger and sundae with Nathan and the girls, and seeing a movie. Pretty fun! Thanks for all the phone calls and e-mails!

No comments: