Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Well - the difference between this week and last is like NIGHT and DAY!! Anika is happy and playing and laughing again and BOY am I glad! We just got home from Keslie's 15 mo. check-up. Poor thing had to get two shots. She did very well. It cracks me up because when she was born she was in the 95th percentile for weight and 90th for height. Now she is in the 20th for weight and 50th for height. So crazy!! Anyway - Nathan just forwarded me a preview to the new movie BLADES OF GLORY with Will Ferrell and Jon Heder and all I have to say is OH MY GOSH. Thought I'd share with everyone - I can't decide if I think it looks totally hilarious or just really, really dumb!! Haha!

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/783/783114/vids_1.html

Click on the "watch it now" preview button! See ya!!

4 comments:

Cam and Afton said...

Hey! So I watched the trailer. When I read who was in in at first I was totally excited to see it. After watching it, I dont know how I feel. Personally, I think it could be funny, but it looks to me like it would be lame. I dont think I will go to the theaters to see it first.

Susan said...

I agree... I won't be seeing this one in the theaters, but we'll definitely rent it when it comes out on video.... I'd likely put this one in the same category as "Taladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", another Will Ferrell movie, which we recently rented. It was, to say the least, frightening. ;)

The Frosts said...

Hey Brittanie! It's good to see you back posting! I kept checking for updates during the holiday season. Sounds like you guys had a fun and busy trip. And I'm glad your kids are feeling better. THat picture of Anika asleep in the corner is priceless!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the link to that movie... those two guys are out of control! it cracks me up!

i'll have to scroll down & see how the holidays were for you guys! hope you are doing great!

Amy