Saturday, January 20, 2007

Our Fun Week

Wow! I can't believe it's Saturday night again!! We had such a fun week! I think that Anika was trying to make up for last week because she has been out of control happy and talkative! She is so funny! We've been doing a lot of things that take me back to my childhood. The girls are really into me being a "slugbug". Kelyn and I used to do this all the time. Basically, they sit on my belly and use my head as a steering wheel and I crab walk around the room. They think it's hilarious and it about wears me out! We also took turns rolling up in blankets and pretending to be worms. Another fun past-time! The girls had fun helping me make muddy buddies! I got a couple pictures.

My little MUDDY BUDDIES:

















It's fun to walk into a room and catch my girls reading all by themselves. Keslie's just started to do it a lot more. I walked into the living room and found her on her rocking chair just reading away - now it's a daily occurrence. Here is a picture - and of course Anika wanted a couple taken of her too. =)















THEN tonight Nathan and I were fixing something in our room while Anika was bathing. Keslie had already taken her bath and was all ready for bed. I walked into the bathroom to check on Anika and found this:






Friday night we went with some friends to Chuck E. Cheeses. Anika is in love with this place now!!!

















I had a baby shower at my house on Saturday for my cute friend June. That was a lot of fun! I love baby showers and we have tons of pregnant girls right now so I will get to go to a bunch of them! Lots of boys - my friend Jenn just had her baby boy, then we've got two more due in the next couple months and one will be a surprise!













This should be a fun week. I'm going to be watching my friend's baby on Tuesday and Thursday mornings starting this week so that she can finish her last class before she gets to graduate!! Yeah! She is just a little younger than Keslie so they really like eachother. I also get to go to the doctor - alright! =) It's just for a check up - I haven't been to a regular doctor in forever.

Keslie is saying more and more every day. She said Anika perfectly last week! I couldn't believe it and I'm starting to doubt it actually happened because I can't get her to do it again. Anything to drink is Joosh and she says shoes just like Anika did - Ush. She thinks it's great fun to dry off her own hands when she gets them washed. Mom - I think Baylie has some competition - Keslie has been blowing HUGE snot bubbles and whenever she sneezes we run for the kleenex! Yikes!

Anika has this crazy thing where she has to clean out in between her toes many times during the day. If she has footy pj's on she'll say "Ope! I have a fuzzy in my toes! I better clean them!" and then she'll strip down. Shoes and socks come off at the weirdest times - playgroup, the car, the Dr's office. Nice.
She's been talking a lot about when she was a "wittle" girl. So funny.

Anyway - that's it for now! Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

mindy said...

Tell Jenn congrats from us! And your girls are so cute.

Cam and Afton said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun with your girls! We used to do the car thing too. I love it. Thats great that your girls love to read. Im a huge advocate of that! Then again, I was a teacher so lets be honest, I have to encourage it! You guys are so cute. We miss you!

Cam and Afton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.