Friday, January 26, 2007

Anika just made my day

SO CUTE! I was cleaning up the kitchen while the girls were eating and Anika just out of the blue said "Mom, you are always very pretty."

AHHH! I had to write it down before I forgot!

One more tidbit -
For primary activity day a couple weeks ago we made prayer rocks so I've been helping Anika say her "personal" morning and night time prayers. She usually doesn't want to say it on her own so I help her. This morning she decided that she wanted to tell ME what to say - so it started out pretty normally and then inevitable went on to thanking Heavenly Father for everything in the room. It started with her bed, then to her carebears rainbow belly and then just kept going and going and going. Meanwhile Keslie was getting fussy so finally I said "okay Anika, now it's time to start saying "please bless us to have a good day". Of course she said "NO mom, I'm saying it, you don't tell me!" So I in turn raised my voice, just a little and said "okay then!! but it's time to finish up!". So the next thing she says is "please bless mommy to be nice."

She's pretty cute. I love that little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't motherhood absolutely the BEST! You are a wise mom to write these things down! I love all of you!

mindy said...

LOL!! That is so funny.

Cam and Afton said...

Arent kids the best! "They say the darnest things!"

Anonymous said...

LOVE that... too cute!