Friday, May 03, 2013

February 2013

February happenings: I started finding Brenan and Sawyer sound asleep in her crib when I would go check on them. Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever seen?!

Nathan took the girls to the Daddy/Daughter Sweetheart Dance








Hedgalina got a little bit bigger. =) 

We celebrated Valentine's Day! 
We made a million heart shaped cookies to give to friends and didn't actually give them out (that is starting to be a very important part of this tradition! Haha!) We did share them with the scouts. =) 

Brenan LOVES to help me in the kitchen! 

Sawyer was mad because she wanted to be helping too. 

They worked hard on all of their heart shaped creations. 


For breakfast on the day of LOVE we had heart shaped pancakes (I promise, they are supposed to be hearts!) and smoothies. They always love their box of chocolates and love letters from us. That was a tradition from when I was a kid. I still have my love letters from my Dad. 



Sawyer up and figured out how to climb up on the table. Apparently she was still hungry! Little cutie! 


I was able to go help with the school parties. I love my girls and how happy they are to see me when I get there. Here is Keslie with one of her best friends Rachel (or is it Maddie?! They are twins). 



These are her two best friends from school. Anika and Audrey:

Anika and Mason:


Then we had heart shaped pizza. Hahahahaha! I know, they are hideous. It was such a fun day and topped off with getting to hang out with my sweetheart at the end of the day. Love you Nath! 


The girls each had heart hairdos. Keslie had two and Anika had one. Cute, right?!
Nathan is Cubmaster and our pack had their Blue and Gold Banquet in February. We did a Harry Potter theme/Magic theme. I feel proud of our cute decorations! Especially our potion jars. Here are some of them:










Then, we had lots of Harry Potter themed foods. The main dish was chili and stew with rolls. I gave them Harry Potterish names but my favorites were the fun desserts! Ollivander's wands, Bertie Bots Every Flavor Beans, Butterbeer Cupcakes, Dumbledore's Chocolate Trifle. 

And BUTTERBEER of course! My friend Melissa made this yummy treat!


And we even had our very own magician come to visit. Our friend, Greg, is awesome and was so great to come and do that for us! It was a good night!






2 comments:

Charly said...

Do y'all have a hedgehog?!

Amber said...

That is awesome! I am in cub scouts now too =). I may have to get your number so I can get more of your awesome ideas! Love this!