Wednesday, April 06, 2011

So What. I'm Still a Rock Star!

I have something to add to my last post. =) Today after school the girls were talking to me about their bus ride home. They told me that a couple of their friends kissed a Justin "Beaver" doll and a picture of him in a magazine and it was SOOOO funny! They told me that a lot of people love rock stars and asked who my favorite rock star is. Keslie then announced that her favorite rock star is: "mom because she sings alllllllllllll the time!" Thank you Keslie. Maybe it's because she's 5 so she's not embarrassed of her old mama yet. All I have to do is hold my cell phone up as a microphone and she is laughing like a maniac. =) By the way, Keslie singing "Baby, Baby, Baby, ohhhhh" is hilarious. Especially since I've never had it on for her to learn! She must hear it at school. =) I've got a Justin Bieber fan in the making over here.




7 comments:

Charly said...

Haha...I LOVE it! Sing your heart out momma!

LJABC and D said...

We have some kids who love Justin beiber too!!! He is hot stuff but you are waaaaayyyyy cooler.

Amber Hendricks said...

LAughed out loud to both of those posts! Miss you guys so much! {running outside is harder but will get better, wish I could run outside, but, it snowed today....}

Our Little Family said...

I love it! That is so cute that Keslie claimed you as her favorite rockstar - Very Flattering!

Ann-Marie said...

Love it! LOVE IT!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

You are a rock star! And I am loving the big boy bed! I'm addicted to the Ana White blog but have yet to make something...

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

You are a rock star! Especially after making that fabulous bed. I'm obsessed with that blog but have yet to make anything...