We FINALLY got to visit New York this past weekend! Amy and Tim are on vacation there and so we were able to meet up with them! We were planning on taking the girls with us but my friend Suzanne offered to keep them for the day. Thanks Suzanne!! I have to say that I am SO glad they weren't with us! Not that I don't love them, but they would have been miserable. I, however, was in heaven! We had a blast! Nathan was embarrassed of me because I was acting so touristy. I had my map open and was oohing and aahing at everything. We walked from Grand Central Station to The American Museum of Natural History! Actually we hopped on a bus for the last 5 streets. Wish we had thought of it sooner! It was FREEZING!! If we'd taken the bus we wouldn't have gotten to walk up Broadway though! We had a great time with Amy and Tim! Lots of laughs. I wish we could hang out with them more often!
* The museum was great! Lots of cool stuff to look at. We were SOOO excited when we found out the prices are SUGGESTED. WE went there planning on $15 per person and ended up only paying $5!! Happy day!!
* We took the subway and saw Times Square and The Rockefeller Center and all the fun places around there.
* We saw ELMO and he was begging for money!! Poor Elmo!
* Lunch at Rays in Little Italy. DELICIOUS LASAGNA - horrible service!
* World Trade Center Memorial
* The Bull (from Hitch)
* Brooklyn Bridge
* The guitar singer on the Subway! Pretty funny!
Nathan was so excited to see a Chipotle so we stopped there on our way back to the train station. He never did get his burrito from Chipotle while we were in AZ! It was such a fun day! I can't wait to go back!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.