Top 10 things I'm BEYOND excited for this Christmas!!!
1. Being with Nathan's family!! I feel so excited for this year. Mabye I've built it up in my mind (just a little) but I am having visions of all of us West women baking in he kitchen and laughing until one of us wets our pants (it really is a toss up who it will be!!) or the kids acting out the Christmas story, singing Christmas carols, playing games. I just feel like this year is going to be FABULOUS. It's going to be so great to all be together before everybody scatters across the globe. I love my West family.
2. Seeing my 2 little sisters and their cute families!!
3. FINALLY getting to meet Raylee and kiss her cute cheeks!!
4. Going on the traditional double date (or 2!!) with the Soters and laughing our heads off. Who will say the first "inappropriate" thing? It used to be me HANDS DOWN but Steve has been giving me a run for my money. =) We LOVE LOVE LOVE those Soters. Someday it will be as it should be my M&M!! Next door neighbors, married children (to each other, of course!!), and our old reclusive lifestyle. Haha!!
5. The cousin playgroup and visiting the Kivett and Theabold families. I miss them.
6. A temple close by!! Hooray!!
7. Warmer weather!!
8. Mexican food!
9. Finally getting to see Enchanted. It's a miracle I've held out.
10. Getting to watch my girls enjoy Christmas. They are at such a fun age.
10 things I'm NOT looking forward to:
1. The flight. Will it crash or will it land safely??? Will I throw up or hold it in??
2. The stress of trying to do SO much but just wanting to relax and be with Nathan's family.
3. Not getting my Dad's stockings filled with FABULOUS random stuff. Maybe Nathan will surprise me with this. HINT HINT. =)
4. That leads into not getting to see my family at all. This will be my first Christmas to not see them.
5. The girls not being there angel, wonderful, cute selves. It seems like every time we go on vacation the girls go into whiny, grumpy, make me look like I'm not a good mom phase. I just want people to see them how they always are! Adorable little chatter boxes.
6. The desert
7. Missing mom.
8. Saying good-bye and coming home. Time goes WAY too fast when we are there.
Okay, so top 8. Really there isn't much I'm NOT looking forward to!! AZ here we come!! 6 days and counting!